sometimes it do make me give up of anything. but sometimes it did give me a new strength. i dont know where it begun and when this will end but i know i have that skills to survive. sometimes i wondered why this is happened to me when it was not the right time, but HE told me that it should on right time, just be patient.

i know i did a lot mistakes yet everyone else did too, but sometimes i knew that this will erase half of my mistakes, at least.like a wind come whispered to me, sometimes i wondered when it would come again or that is the last. but, i have to wake up and fight again on what i have did on my way.

life is goddamn short. i would never take a chance to think about me and myself but yet i still do worried about anything else. just enjoy it would be the simplest things ever but i still cant do it. how stupid and ridiculous is it..

every single moment i felt down, i appreciates it as i would never have that feeling after that, cause HE always save me from anything, gives only what it should belong to me. its just me that want everything in my life until i loss what it should be.

every single moment, i do ask HIM, why i must face all this, HIS answer is one, because HE knows everything what will be front and behind me. i wondered if i knew everything that not happen yet, what will happen to me? the answer is one, i will loss all the best part in life that is surprise and gift.

life is goddamn short when we only have to think about what we want in life for tomorrow but yet, we still have today to do it. why must have later or tomorrow for us to do what should be done today. sometimes i want to ask that question to me because i always wait for tomorrow as well as i hope it would be a new day for me. but, at last, i just let the best moment i have go far away until i cant ever reach it again.

but, everything that i wrote down here is not for everybody know how strong i am facing all this,but i just want to motivate myself and the others as well that, we must appreciate every single moment we have. so, let's see, how i will turn the lemon in my life into a delicious grapes juicy for me to drink during my goddamn short journey...

btw, i do miss my mama alot, my abah, my adik2, and not to be forgotten, my RMC brothers. you taught me how to survive, now, let's move to the upper stages.


thanks so much, hahaha...
~mr.thinker~

0 comments:

About this blog

Sportsman's Prayer

"Oh God, please help me to win for I always want to win. But if in thy inscrutable wisdom Thou willest me not to win, then make me a good loser. For when the one great scorer comes to write against your name, he writes not that you won or lost, but how you played the game."

about mr.thinker

My photo
Malaysia
berjalan dan melihat, actually it is nothing. it is life.


viewers

Popular Posts

friends

Labels

Powered by Blogger.