herm, i am just writing here coz dont know, maybe because there were no one standing for me. hahha, its okay. im still can stand alone. thanx for anyone who care about me 'silently', but im sory. stop it ok? im not comfort with that, u make me wonder who u are and i dont like..

to anyone who really wanna care about me, thanx alot. but never hope anything from me as well as i never hope anything from you.

if u feel comfort by being beside me, do stay. if not, plez leave me and never come back. ok?

~kesemua kata2 di atas hanyalah kata2, sekadar kata2 dan satu kata~
op amerafizal.

0 comments:

About this blog

Sportsman's Prayer

"Oh God, please help me to win for I always want to win. But if in thy inscrutable wisdom Thou willest me not to win, then make me a good loser. For when the one great scorer comes to write against your name, he writes not that you won or lost, but how you played the game."

about mr.thinker

My photo
Malaysia
berjalan dan melihat, actually it is nothing. it is life.


viewers

Popular Posts

friends

Labels

Powered by Blogger.