walking and keep walking near all the parts make me wonders who i am. sitting here and there make me know all the people. but, why i keep thinking about them? life is journey so juz keep them as a memory, should be enough right? also, gave me a good lessons how to become a good loser. im not gonna win this fight, but then, juz let me be a good loser. hahah, i am a man, coming from ROYAL MILITARY COLLEGE. facing all the situations in a seconds, strike all the borders in a day and become a champ in a months. how come i be a losers juz for a small pieces of junks? think about it...

talking and talking sometimes make us being more nonsense and ridiculous. wierd with all of this sudden? this is life. everything is inside, never ever pretend to be an adult when you are not yet become a teenagers. a man is a fren, a fren is in your heart. a man is appreciation but he never hope to get that back.  i juz wrote it down here juz for my own heart. i will be no longer here after this, and maybe, i am not here anymore. but i always hope that i will be there for anyone, everyone. i can be ur fren of laugh and for fun. but i al so can be ur fren of tears and cry, plus i always have tissue for you.


it is not easy, share it when u r ready, i will be listening, if i am not listen to you, juz think that, i am thinking the solution for you. ok? u can come anytime u want, i hope that i always be there for you. but when the time come that i not answering you. juz think that mybe i am no longer live in this world, ok?

stop crying my frens..

ok?
from,
op amerafizal

0 comments:

About this blog

Sportsman's Prayer

"Oh God, please help me to win for I always want to win. But if in thy inscrutable wisdom Thou willest me not to win, then make me a good loser. For when the one great scorer comes to write against your name, he writes not that you won or lost, but how you played the game."

about mr.thinker

My photo
Malaysia
berjalan dan melihat, actually it is nothing. it is life.


viewers

Popular Posts

friends

Labels

Powered by Blogger.