biimillahirrahman...

last nite, it juz like a few moment that jusz pass me away and its like somthning that stuck in my head about smthing until thiss morning i realised it is somthing.. even that it is juz a few moments ago but it did really gave me smthing about another medium of life which i cuold not clarify it yet through my mind....

today is another day of december which i would to say the countdown of new year will be start in count later but yet im still here thinking what i am suppose to do... n last nite, i think i get what i should do before and after this post....

my mind working so hard last nite thinking about smthing that i also didnt recognize and it make me stuck in my way... but, today, i hope to find the solutions...hereby, sometimes i think that i have to work hard to find the way out...

responsibility, mission and vision keep bear in my mind and let me know smthing about what i should do before the new year be on date and i believe i will find out it sooner or later...


0 comments:

About this blog

Sportsman's Prayer

"Oh God, please help me to win for I always want to win. But if in thy inscrutable wisdom Thou willest me not to win, then make me a good loser. For when the one great scorer comes to write against your name, he writes not that you won or lost, but how you played the game."

about mr.thinker

My photo
Malaysia
berjalan dan melihat, actually it is nothing. it is life.


viewers

Popular Posts

friends

Labels

Powered by Blogger.